Not Lonely at the Top
Almost everyone would like to be in a relationship, but creating one that is healthy and happy can be a big challenge for many people.
This book is for those singles who have been successful in life but who haven't been able to translate that success into creating the kind of relationship they would like.
The ideas it puts forth aren't for everyone. The author presents an active, but practical, system that requires singles to take a hard, honest look at themselves and make preparing themselves for a healthy relationship the primary task. He then shows how they can use their newfound skills and confidence to create the relationship of their dreams.
Not Lonely at the Top addresses the fact that our society has changed in such a way that we have problems in our most basic wiring that get in the way of creating the relationships we desire. It also addresses a number of the myths that our society supports that prove dangerous to real intimate connection.
Issues addressed include :
- Toxic myths and how they may be sabotaging your relationships.
- How becoming the right person is more important than finding the right person.
- How humans aren't biologically wired for success in modern relationships, and what to do about it.
- The one thing that should definitely be on your list of characteristics in a perfect partner.
- The right way and time to introduce sex into a relationship.